Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bears are coming // Jönnek a medvék

Early next week the bears are going to come out and check the sun.
At this time lots of bear pictures will appear on the walls of the gallery of a nursery in Budapest.
You can see the twelve bears series of mine there too, and later on here.


A jövő hét elején a medve kijön és megnézi, hogy mi is a helyzet a Nappal. Ez időtájt különböző medvék bukkannak fel a Zölderdő óvoda Lépcsőház Galériájának falán is.
Reich Károly és Keresztes Dóra illusztráció mellett a tizenkét medve című sorozatom is megtekinthető lesz ott, és majd egyszer később talán itt a blogon is.

8 comments:

theroofcat said...

I really enjoy your bears...very cute!
Sx.

Anonymous said...

hermosos! me encantaron!!

Pixie Pie said...

Hurrá! A medvéid a kedvenceim. :)

Unknown said...

Your bears are always so perfect and so original...
But Seven Legged Dragon is also great! My kids love him.
And... I just want to tell you that I have passed a blog award on you - see my last blog post.
Zlatica
http://pupaart.blogspot.com/

Dalva M. Ferreira said...

Wow! ... and what about the snow, Irisz???!!! My friend Zoltán, who lives in Budakeszi, sent me a photo of his neighborhood: wow!

Anonymous said...

hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^

Sebastián Sastre said...

Lovely bears!

Wesley Bezerra said...

delicate, beautiful work! Dream world sweetened .. fantastic!